Monday, May 30, 2011

Hooray for Summer!

That's a lie. I don't really like the heat, but it's been so pretty here for the last couple of days that I can almost imagine myself basking in the warm sun. Or the glow of the computer screen. I mean, no need to use up all of that sun before the summer has even started.

But in SL, it's beautiful all year 'round, so Aerin and I decided to put together some fancy-shmancy outfits in honor of the changing seasons! In this photos, I'm on the left, in the nearly-see-through corset and purple skirt from LeeZu. Aerin, classically beautiful as always, is on the right. I tried to throw on a lip piercing or some funky tattoos, but Aerin begged me to tone down this outfit, and for some reason I decided to listen to her. Just this once.





Credits:

On Aerin:
Skin: Curio
Eyelashes: Redgrave
Hair: Truth
Shoes: G. Field
Dress: SYSY
Necklace: Avon+Alpha

On Flanner:
Skin: Curio
Eyelashes: Redgrave and Miamai
Hair: Fri.day
Necklace: Paper Couture
Corset: TGIS
Skirt: LeeZu
Shoes: Stiletto Moody

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics in this post, Flanner--we both look beautiful in our own ways! Thanks for leaving off the lip piercing for me (even though I know you like to shock me with the most outrageous looks)!

    ReplyDelete